Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hello, fellas!

So this is just a quick post, I only want to share a bunch of (photo) happiness while I meet my best friend. Yes, last thursday, on Islamic New Year holiday, I decide to hang out with some friends. 
We went to Beachwalk ( the most happening mall in Bali, now days ) in the late afternoon just for taking a lots of picture :p ( Yes, silly us ).
No more words, pictures talking..

 From left-right : Elisa , Tika ( Rendy's gf ) and of course me.


In the middle is my best mate Rendy a.k.a Djong








Want to know what they did to me??? They steal my phone, opened everythin in bbm,
and see, who's my latest "gebetan" -________-"

Samuel

And bonus pict for you :)

I'm wearing : Crayonmono pink dress, unbranded red cardigans,  Bag from Rebellion FashionStore ,
and bali sandals "jepit"



Wishing you have a great weekend, fellas!

xoxo,
@chieliciouz

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you dear.. I bought it in online store, you can check into their facebook *as i mention above :)

      Delete